Millymollys WIPs 9/1 finish

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

Parksfarm
Posts: 3032
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:40 am
Location: Near Portland, Oregon USA
Contact:

Re: Millymollys WIPs 28/5

Post by Parksfarm »

They look great Amanda!
Dana

WIPs

HAEDS
Lovers, Christmas Fairy, Goblins Fae Guide, Autumn Pears, Ride the Wind, Chimera Black Rose, Surfers Dream, Witching Hour, QS Nostlagy, Lg Treasure Hunt Bookshelf, Owen

Chatelaine
Konstantinople Hamam, Serengeti, Alpine Seasons
User avatar
Squirrel
Posts: 16821
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia

Re: Millymollys WIPs 28/5

Post by Squirrel »

:applesauce: :applesauce: Looks fabulous in its frame. Love your 2 little ones and also your finished ufo. Yes just clicked on it and it is the one I did a few years ago. TT is gorgeous - except for that back stitching. :stars: Great finishes :stars:
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
User avatar
millymolly
Posts: 2703
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Millymollys WIPs 28/5

Post by millymolly »

I agree I love all the TT's I see I have a few stitched up and abandoned, and piles of mags laying arounf to be started.
Will be digging them out now and again and getting them done!
I have started doing them on evenweave instead of aida now, but its the aida ones I have abandoned :doh:
Amanda =]

WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
User avatar
millymolly
Posts: 2703
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Millymollys WIPs 28/5

Post by millymolly »

Decided to start doing a rotation and added a 3rd project into the mix.
Took on everyones 10 hour rotation, works out to about 2 evenings for me so I thought this would fit nicely :)

Image
Image
End of first bash at it. Should have got the blue finished but i managed :anotherfrog: time and time again :doh:
Amanda =]

WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5

Post by rcperryls »

:applesauce: Great start. The colors are so pretty and the design is very cute.

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
User avatar
Rose
Posts: 34043
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Gilroy, CA

Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5

Post by Rose »

That is going to be so cute!!!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
User avatar
karen4bells
Posts: 21816
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5

Post by karen4bells »

Great start on a very cute design! :applesauce: :applesauce:
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs


User avatar
CayenneCat
Posts: 593
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:56 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5

Post by CayenneCat »

Neat - I like the Bothy designs! Great start!
CayenneCat

WIP:
HAED: Fireside Fairytales, Shiver Meow Timbers
Chatelaines: Serengeti, Deep Blue Sea, Spring Raffle
User avatar
LadyS
Posts: 4766
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 7:22 am
Location: LRAFB

Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5

Post by LadyS »

So cute!!! :applesauce: :D
Laura (aka lsschwartz on HAED BB)

WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
User avatar
Mrs Milkybar Kid
Posts: 4402
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: Cornwall,UK

Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5

Post by Mrs Milkybar Kid »

Great start! Love the Dictionary of..... series - just wish you could buy them as charts rather than kits. Looking forward to your progress on this one, it's such a fun design!
Amanda

Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)

Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
User avatar
millymolly
Posts: 2703
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5

Post by millymolly »

Thanks everyone!

I can part with the chart once its finished im pretty sure its madeira threads though I seen a page with them all listed :oops: I didnt read anything that came with it just fired right in :lol:
Amanda =]

WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
User avatar
lucyloo34
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:50 pm
Location: uk

Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5

Post by lucyloo34 »

I love Bothy designs this one's great but doing it would make me hungry :lol: Lovely stitching :applesauce:
I'll keep an eye out for your updates :)
WIP
Haed Sunflower Cottage
Kinkade Beauty and the Beast
User avatar
Busy_B
Posts: 6920
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:02 pm
Location: Indiana USA

Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5

Post by Busy_B »

I love this one! My mom and I have been decorating cakes for over 20 years. I just haven't taken the plunge to purchase the kit. I'd prefer to purchase the pattern, but unfortunately Bothy doesn't do that. Maybe some day when my schedule slows down and I can pick up the needle more than just once a week.
WIPs: There Be Dragons, Feed My Sheep, Canyon Flight HAED, Lotus Flowers HAED, Christmas Cove
User avatar
vanessanjf
Posts: 12944
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5

Post by vanessanjf »

:applesauce: Great work :applesauce:
Vanessa

A little progress every day adds up to big results

WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
User avatar
millymolly
Posts: 2703
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5

Post by millymolly »

Thanks :)
Its now the unicorns turn and its Krenik braid, now I remember why this was a large UFO :lol: :doh: :wine:
Amanda =]

WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
User avatar
millymolly
Posts: 2703
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5

Post by millymolly »

Havent been in the house much this week for bigger projects so managed to get 2 little ones done though.

Image
Done this one before but I love it, this ones for my bedroom pinboard so I can put the mounted one back into my mums photo album!

Image

I found this one searching through my grans magazines, I have a box full of 40 mags with little free kits to get done.... That wasnt even half of what I could have taken, Looking through the mags though theres a million things I would love to do!!
Just been to hobbycraft :roll: needed a few threads to finish off 2 UFOs a lady with hat for my gran as her sister in law passed away during the week, Ive been meaning to finish it for ages for her. A Kylie sampler for my dad which i started about 4 years ago. Fathers day is coming up so that is getting finished and framed and the Kylie greatest hits to go with!

Image This cost the best part of £27 I was shocked. Keeping to online from now!!
Also wasnt very impressed with selection, couple colours I needed weren't there and not much choice in fabric theres usually loads! Was looking for a nice pale blue for some penguins, they shall have to wait :)

Image
Thought I'd share these socks aswel, I love everything green so when I had a jaunt around primark I had to buy them :doh: :lol: :roll:
Amanda =]

WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: Millymollys WIPs 8/6

Post by rcperryls »

:applesauce: Those are adorable pieces that you did and how good of you to be doing so many for family. I know they must appreciate it. And it looks like you also added to your stash. I couldn't tell if you included the box with the fabric and threads. Sounds like a lot of money to me for 10 skeins and 2 fabric packages, but I don't know how big the fabric is, so maybe it isn't that much money. Always good to add stash when you can though.

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
User avatar
millymolly
Posts: 2703
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Millymollys WIPs 8/6

Post by millymolly »

I got 28 count evenweave 20"x27" and a Aida 14 count 20" x24", its been a while since I stashed some fabric so I'm not sure if thats dear or not I bought a roll the last time I added to the stash and its still not ran out :lol:

I don't know what to do with those cats though they are currently sitting in a drawer where my finished pieces wait to be framed/ put on a card.
Amanda =]

WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
User avatar
Rose
Posts: 34043
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Gilroy, CA

Re: Millymollys WIPs 8/6

Post by Rose »

Nice finishings!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
User avatar
millymolly
Posts: 2703
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Millymollys WIPs 8/6

Post by millymolly »

Thanks Rose.

This is A La mode from Crossstitcher 211 I think.
Absolutely loved doing BS on this one and seeing her come to life!
Image
Image

1 of my aims for the weekend done :)
Amanda =]

WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
Post Reply