My stitchy bug left me for quite some time. I like to stitch for at least 1-2 hours at a time and when I no longer had that kind of time block regularly....I lost my desire to stitch at all. I really miss stitching and I'm going to see how I do just stitching while hubs watches football.
Here is ...
Search found 656 matches
- Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:36 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Mirabilia Autumn Queen - picking up where I left off 9/8
- Replies: 9
- Views: 643
- Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:38 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Where has everyone gone?
- Replies: 232
- Views: 80785
Re: Where has everyone gone?
Wow - I knew my stitchy bug had hibernated.....didn't realize for how long. It's definitely coming back.....I've been thinking about getting my stitching back out. I've been thinking about the forum - I have missed checking in to see what everyone is stitching. Hopefully I'll get myself eased back ...
- Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:36 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Update:Laverne and I Thank you all so much
- Replies: 43
- Views: 5566
Re: Update:Laverne and I Thank you all so much
Carole - sending hugs your way. So very sorry.
I so enjoy the photos of your "helpers" you have been so generous in sharing with us. The pictures always put a smile on my face.
I so enjoy the photos of your "helpers" you have been so generous in sharing with us. The pictures always put a smile on my face.
- Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:28 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: DING! DONG! It's karen4bell's birthday!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1089
Re: DING! DONG! It's karen4bell's birthday!
Happy Birthday.
Have a great stitchy day.
- Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:19 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Coniferous Forest,Fractals 100 & 257, Done and Done
- Replies: 201
- Views: 16061
Re: Coniferous Forest,Fractals 100 & 257, Done and Done
Great finishes. I think it is doubly exciting when you finish a project and are ready to start the next. Can't imagine how it must feel to finish 3 BAP's so close together.
- Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:09 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Sarah's Fractal 361 - Leaves - FINISHED!!
- Replies: 149
- Views: 12813
Re: Sarah's Fractal 361 - Leaves - FINISHED!!
Great job!
very pretty design.
- Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:16 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Dimensions Tree Frog Trio - Update 4/7/15
- Replies: 16
- Views: 1600
Re: Dimensions Tree Frog Trio
I love this design. I love the bright colors. Have fun stitching.
- Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:09 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Another Kinkade Beauty and the Beast Goes to the Fair!
- Replies: 200
- Views: 19304
Re: Another Kinkade Beauty and the Beast Goes to the Fair!
Congratulations on the win. It is so fun to enter pieces in the fair. You should be very proud.
- Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:07 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Silent Night by CCN - finished!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1196
Re: Silent Night by CCN - finished!
Great finish and
you are not supposed to point out mistakes, you have a custom piece of art. 
- Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:02 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Umbrella Sky, FINISHED!!!
- Replies: 312
- Views: 26405
Re: Umbrella Sky, FINISHED!!!
Beautiful. Great job on the finish! Thank you for sharing.
- Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:56 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Happy Forumversary JenEric!!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 219
Re: Happy Forumversary JenEric!!
Thanks Carole. I giggled to myself when I logged in yesterday and realized I had been visiting here 5 years. Not sure what it is about this time of year, but my stitchy bug is back. Have a great day.
- Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:14 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: What changes, if any, have you made since joining the forum?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 1719
Re: What changes, if any, have you made since joining the fo
Great topic and also a great reminder of many of the things I have learned.
First and foremost, this group is always welcoming regardless of how chatty or not chatty a member is.
Loop starts, Qsnaps, HAED (and many other designers).
That it is perfectly ok to have many projects on the go ...
First and foremost, this group is always welcoming regardless of how chatty or not chatty a member is.
Loop starts, Qsnaps, HAED (and many other designers).
That it is perfectly ok to have many projects on the go ...
- Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:58 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Winter Queen - finished 11/24
- Replies: 74
- Views: 5605
Re: Winter Queen - finished 11/24
Thanks everyone.
I do plan on framing her, but I need to finish 3 more Queens so I can have them matted and framed at the same time. I want to use the same or similar materials.
I do plan on framing her, but I need to finish 3 more Queens so I can have them matted and framed at the same time. I want to use the same or similar materials.
- Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:31 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Winter Queen - finished 11/24
- Replies: 74
- Views: 5605
Re: Winter Queen - update 9/15
Finally finished! Not the best pic, but it'll do. Next up is summer queen - I will be starting her at the airport.
Thanks for looking. I am still missing being on the forum more - darn work gets in the way. :wink:
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy287/JenEric2000/X-Stitch/image_zps3a90a8e9 ...
Thanks for looking. I am still missing being on the forum more - darn work gets in the way. :wink:
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy287/JenEric2000/X-Stitch/image_zps3a90a8e9 ...
- Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:43 pm
- Forum: Tips & Tricks
- Topic: Am I slow, or what?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 2094
Re: Am I slow, or what?
I keep track of my time and stitches. At first it was to give me an idea of how long a project might take. I have enough in my stash to keep me occupied for a number of years, but more than manageable before retirement.
That being said, I now include the name of the pattern, start and end date ...
That being said, I now include the name of the pattern, start and end date ...
- Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:00 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Dana's HAED Witching Hour by Ash Evans-page 3 done 11/9/13
- Replies: 46
- Views: 2843
Re: Dana's HAED Witching Hour by Ash Evans
Great start. Your stitches look so even.
- Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:09 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Carole's Hardanger: All coasters and a few cards finished!!!
- Replies: 129
- Views: 7775
Re: Carole's Xmas Hardanger Gifts - Evening completed 10/18
Great job. Love the updates with you helpers.
- Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:49 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Dana's HAED Witching Hour by Ash Evans-page 3 done 11/9/13
- Replies: 46
- Views: 2843
Re: Dana's HAED Witching Hour by Ash Evans
Yay. So happy to see someone doing this. I can't wait to watch your progress. I love this design and did it as a gift for my mom. Hope you enjoy and be sure to stock up on 939 
- Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:25 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Winter Queen - finished 11/24
- Replies: 74
- Views: 5605
Re: Winter Queen - update 9/15
Wow......I can't believe how long I have been away. I last logged on to the forum Feb 3rd and that was actually the last day I stitched until Aug 18th! I really let work get in the way of one of the things that relaxes me and makes me happy. I have popped on without logging in periodically to check ...
- Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:11 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Cafe La Frog 2013
- Replies: 47
- Views: 5734
Re: Cafe La Frog 2013
Argh...don't get much stitching time these days.....settled in for a nice session today, only to discover mr. :ribbit: and a few of his friends :anotherfrog: :anotherfrog: got cozy in my last session 2 weeks ago! Had to rip out 3 hrs worth of stitching...demotivated now. :cry: Sweet hubby asked if ...